Something to take us through the new year. Check out these ‘did you know facts’.
1. Some cats are actually allergic to humans.
2. 60% of human brain matter is made up of fat.
3. Queen Elizabeth II is a trained mechanic.
4. Sunglasses were originally designed for Chinese judges to hide their facial expressions in court.
5. A village in India plants trees everytime a baby girl is born.
6. One 2011 study from the University of Michigan found that people who volunteer for selfless reasons live longer than those who don’t volunteer at all.
We should all think about giving more of ourselves selflessly this new year.
Please remember to wear a face mask, wash and sanitize your hands and practice social distancing this year.