Grammy and Academy award winner John Legend and model wife Chrissy Teigen just bought a new Beverly Hills mansion for $17.5 million, barely one month after putting their former one in the market for an asking price of $24 million.
- The home is over 10,000 square feet, comprising six bedrooms and nine bathrooms. It’s also quite private, located on a small hill.
- It has 24-foot high ceilings that allow for plenty of natural light and panoramic views of the lawn, saltwater infinity pool, and fire pit. The house also has an outdoor barbecue area, a bar, and a wine cellar.
- Privacy is a key feature of the house. It comes with 16 security cameras that surveil the property.
- The kitchen comes stocked with two massive islands and upscale Miele appliances. It has marble walls and stainless steel drawers. The house has both a formal dining room and a more lowkey family room.
- The master suite, situated at the end of a bridge located inside the house, has suede walls, oak floors, and a shaded balcony. Guest suites also have their own private balconies.
- The modern bathrooms feature large mirrors and commercial-grade steam showers. The house also has three powder rooms with stone sinks and LED mirrors.
- The media room has the potential to create an authentic theatre-going experience for the family — it comes with a massive 145-inch projection screen and speakers.
Their former home previously owned by Rihanna, was bought in 2016 for $14 million.