While you were growing up, did you ever learn how to shave your private part without getting bumps and bruises? Most of us didn’t. As we grew older, we sort of just figured things out and learned painful lessons along the way.
Now, we know there are other methods of getting our privates looking neat, but if you can’t tell, we want to avoid pain. Waxing is definitely out of the picture. Pus, we’ve heard some pretty gruesome stories about waxing appointments. So, on our journey to finding the most painless method to shave without getting bumps, we discovered something.
We learned of a water & baking soda mixture that works wonders. All you need is a little patience and dedication and you’ll have a smooth looking lady friend in no time.
What you need
- A bowl
- Some water
- Baking Soda
- Cotton pads
- Start off by boiling some of the water in a pot.
- As the water comes to a boil, add the baking soda and mix in continuously.
- After about 30 – 40 seconds, take the mixture off the boiler and set aside to cool off.
- After it has cooled down, put a cotton pad in and drain off the excess.
- Apply the cotton pad to the surface of your privates in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- When your done, shower normally.
- You will need to repeat this process over 3 days to see total results a.k.a complete baldness!
Why it works
The baking soda acts as an exfoliator. This works to remove dead skin cells and weaken the hold the hair follicles have on your pubic area. As you reapply the mixture, the follicles will get weaker and start to fall off. The hot water just softens the skin and acts as a sanitizer.